All dedicated to children on Sunday 2 September: in the morning in the Basilica and in the Garden of the Madonna dei Bambini, at noon at the Baldu Palace for a journey in the Middle Ages aboard a human train pulled by archaeologists , in the afternoon in Piazza Incoronazione for the Maria Bambina Mini-Olympics: five hours of games for children and children of all ages!
- 10.00 am, Basilica of N. S. of Locusantu: Holy Mass for children and their families.
- 11.00 am, Madonna dei Bambini Garden (crossroads indicated on S.P. 14 in the direction of Arzachena): blessing of children.
- 12.00, archaeological area of the Palazzo di Baldu (2.7 km beyond the Madonna dei Bambini):
- Baldu 30 feet junior, to discover the history of Baldu's Palace with a human train pulled by archaeologists and students of the University of Cagliari.
- 1.00 pm, rural church of Santo Stefano (within the same archaeological area): packed lunch offered by the Pro Loco association of Luogosanto.
- 16.00 pm, Piazza Incoronazione: the Fidali Committee 1974 organizes for all children the Maria Bambina mini-Olympics: tug-of-war, sack race, water gun race, limbo, bubbles of soap, face painting, mascot, giant panda, inflatable with maxi-slide, balloon sculptures, music, baby dance with pom-poms, skirts, hats, wigs and necklaces; snack break with cotton candy and popcorn.
Translated with Google Translate