The Parish Church dedicated to patron San Francesco of Assisi was rebuilt in the 1960s, after the demolition of the old building from the end of 1700. The adjacent Parish House, dating back to the 30th year of the same century, overlooks the town's main square. Along the inner walls of the liturgical are exposed panels of the Via Crucis a sculpture from Silecchia and the presbytery which keeps safe the paintings of Liliana Cano, who recounts The Last Supper, Jesus' entry to Jerusalem, and the Resurrection with Attraction to Self. The festivals are celebrated on the first Sunday in June and 4th October of each year.
Share on Social Media