Church of San Giacomo

A few kilometres from the village of Luogosanto, towards Bassacutena, you will encounter the Church of San Giacomo called by the locals Santu Jacu. It is situated at the foot of an imposing granite formation and is surrounded by greenery sheltered from cork and mastic. It was built in 1666 by a local family and is located in the territory of Luogosanto, but under the ecclesiastical jurisdiction of Bassacutena.

Go to this place

Events nearby

Some activities nearby

Where to eat

Where to eat

Il Girasole restaurant pi...

Luogosanto

Other Services

Other Services

La Bruttea di Ricciu Lili...

Luogosanto

Where to eat

Where to eat

Bar Ricciu

Luogosanto

Other Services

Other Services

Amphibia

Luogosanto

Where to sleep

Where to sleep

B&B Stazzo Chivoni

Luogosanto

Other Services

Other Services

Da Marisa Minimarket

Luogosanto

What to see nearby

Other points of interest in the territory

Luogosanto

Baldu Palace

Archaeology and monuments

Luogosanto

Church of San Quirico

Churches

Luogosanto

Church of San Lussorio

Churches

Luogosanto

Church of Santa Reparata

Churches

Share on Social Media