Located on the coast near the reefs of Punta Li Francesi, the church was commissioned and built in 1938 by local residents and fishermen of Ponza that, in great numbers, often came to this coast. This is a church with a single room. Its facade is accompanied by a small bell tower that rises from the top of the roof. Its mystical charm attracts many visitors who can see the whitewashed church from the entire coast.
Share on Social Media