Church of Santa Maria of the Grazie

This rural church can likely be attributed to the now extinct medieval village of Siffilonis. The current village of Silonis is located 10 km from the church. The church’s origins can be confirmed by an epigraph carved on the lintel of a side entrance that has since been walled, dating back to the year 1109.

Go to this place

What to see nearby

Other points of interest in the territory

Luras

Forteleoni Collection

Archictecture

Luras

Casa Depperu

Archictecture

Luras

Tamponi-Perantoni Palace

Archictecture

Luras

Lake Liscia

Adventure

Share on Social Media