Photos: Andrea Sanna, Municipality of Luogosanto
Festival of children / Children's Day
All dedicated to children on the Sunday of September 1st: in the morning in the Basilica and in the Garden of the Madonna dei Bambini, at noon at the Palazzo di Baldu for a treasure hunt with a medieval flavor and finally, after a refreshment, return to Luogosanto to have fun again with inflatable games!
- 10.30 am, Basilica of N. S. of Locusantu: Holy Mass for children and their families.
- 11.30 am, Garden of the Madonna dei Bambini (crossroads indicated on the S.P. 14 in the direction of Arzachena): blessing of the children.
- 12.00 am, archaeological area of the Palazzo di Baldu (2.7 km beyond the Madonna dei Bambini): Lu suiddatu di li rè, treasure hunt of the kings of Gallura with the Luogosanto Library and the School of Archeology and Community of the 'University of Cagliari.
- 1.00 pm, rural church of Santo Stefano (within the same archaeological area): refreshments offered by the Pro Loco association of Luogosanto.
- 16.30 hours, Piazza Incoronazione: the Fidali Committee 1975 organizes a park of inflatable games for girls and boys and girls to play and have fun together
The Festival of li stéddi is wanted and organized by: Parish of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Committee "Festa Manna 2019 Fidali 1975", Pro Loco, Municipal Tourist Office, Municipal Library, School of Archeology and Community of 'University of Cagliari, under the patronage of the Municipality of Luogosanto. For more information: [email protected], 079.60.18.959, Facebook: @LuogosantoTouristOffice.
Translated with Google Translate
Share on Social Media