Church of San Leonardo

Santu Linardu. The church of San Leonardo is one of the few Romanesque churches in the north-east of Sardinia built of blocks of granite in 1080. In use until the 15th century, it was the chapel of the Balaiana castle, with a rectangular plan and a semicircular apse. The church was restored in 1995, and fits wonderfully with the surrounding landscape.

Go to this place

Events nearby

Some activities nearby

Other Services

Other Services

Da Marisa Minimarket

Luogosanto

Other Services

Other Services

Royal Dream equestrian ce...

Luogosanto

Where to sleep

Where to sleep

B&B Stazzo Chivoni

Luogosanto

Where to eat

Where to eat

Ajó restaurant

Luogosanto

Where to eat

Where to eat

Da Tommy pizzeria restaur...

Luogosanto

Where to sleep

Where to sleep

Anacleto B&B

Luogosanto

What to see nearby

Other points of interest in the territory

Luogosanto

Nuragic complex of Monti Casteddu

Archaeology and monuments

Luogosanto

Church of Santa Reparata

Churches

Luogosanto

Church of San Giacomo

Churches

Luogosanto

Diocesan Museum and Francescano Monastery

Archictecture

Share on Social Media