Our Lady of the Rosary Church

The church was built between 1729 and 1790, and has a Romanesque facade with exposed granite, built on the ruins of the oldest and destroyed Chiesa San Giacomo (St. James Church) which today is the patron saint of Luras. It houses wood carvings dating back to 1907, a marble baptistry of the 19th century, as well as the La Pentecoste paintings by Antonio Caboni (1874) and Il Purgatorio (The Purgatory) by Giovanni Patrone (1927).

Go to this place

What to see nearby

Other points of interest in the territory

Luras

Forteleoni Collection

Archictecture

Luras

Dolmen Ciuledda

Archaeology and monuments

Luras

Purgatory Church

Churches

Luras

Church of Santa Maria of the Grazie

Churches

Share on Social Media